Our aim is to develop measurement and control equipment for water treatment and similar industrial applications, working with customer facing sales/installation partner companies.
We can also offer consultancy on water chemistry and process issues.
Full electronic product design capability:
- Project Management and Documentation
We have experience in managing complex, multi-disciplinary, engineering projects and producing documentation to ISO9001 standards.
- Analogue Circuit Design
- Expertise in interfacing to a wide range of sensors and analogue telemetry signals.
- Power supplies (linear and switching).
- Data converters (Analogue to Digital and Digital to Analogue).
- MCU and Digital Circuit Design
- Experience with 8/16/32 bit MCUs
- Discrete digital logic design.
- Software Engineering
Embedded software written in C – we have experience of writing high quality code for embedded measurement and control applications.
- Product Prototyping
Prototypes are used for verification/validation and can be used for field trials.
- PCB Layout
We can design multi-layer PCBs using state of the art CAD tools.
- Product Qualification
Including CE marking:
- IEC 61010-1 (Electrical Safety)
- IEC 61326-1 (EMC)
- RoHS II assessment
Also experienced in testing at external labs.
- Preparation for Production
We can prepare a complete package of drawings, BoM, files and assembly/test procedures ready for manufacture.